Sunday, June 7th, 2015 from 1pm – 4pm
3rd Annual T’s Ride to honor Tony “T” Fasulo
Hudson-Concord Elks Lodge 959
99 Park Street, Hudson, MA
Facebook Event Page
Rain or Shine! Ride or Drive!! Be there for the games, music, laughs, raffle and more!!
The Xtreme Riders and American Veterans Motorcycle Club invite you to join in a Memorial Ride and Celebration of the life of their Brother, Tony “T” Fasulo who left us after crashing on Route 290. Funds in excess of event expense have been designated by T’s family and brothers to benefit the Worcester County and Massachusetts Motorcyclist Survivor’s Funds. Bikers Helping Bikers.
Staging begins at 10 a.m. (Breakfast available inside the Elks before the ride) and the Memorial Ride leaves at 12:00 p.m. SHARP. We’ll be riding pass the crash site, and those who wish to, can toss a flower at the cross on the ride.
The Elks Lodge Hall at 99 Park Street has a HUGE backyard function area for TONS of bikes, PA and Xcellent DJ tunes donated by “Running Sound!” and Scott Harris, some live hits by the one and only “XRB” (Xtreme Riders Band), raffles, vendors, biker games, balloon toss contest, egg toss contest, kids activities and MORE!! There’s also a HUGE indoor hall which holds 100’s of people if needed!
You can buy your tickets, t-shirts, and breakfast tickets and make donations at the ride on Sunday, June 7th.
- $15 per person requested donation
- $15 Event T-shirt, in advance or $20 day of Event (available in Kids Size, Adult Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL and XXXL)
- $5 Breakfast available 9am-11am (pancakes, sausage, BACON~!~, coffee)
ADVANCED PACKAGE DEALS (SAVE $$$!):
- SOLO PACK – $30 – 1 Event donation ($15) + 1 Event Shirt ($20) + $10 Pick Your Prize Raffle Tickets +1 Ride Bracelet ($5) $50 Value (Save $20).
- THE 6-PACK – $150 – 6-pack package – 6 event tickets (60$) + 6 Event Shirt ($60) + $60 Pick Your Prize Raffle Tickets +6 Ride Bracelet ($30) $210 Value (Save $60) – (buy 5 packages, get one free – join with your friends) – save another $30!
- $250 – Gold Sponsor – Top Billing on shirt back, Logo on t-shirt, 4 event tickets, 4 Event shirts, $40 pick your prize tickets, Free vendor space, 4 Ride Bracelets, links on web sites / Facebook
- $150 – Silver Sponsor – Large line on T-shirt, 2 event tickets, 2 Event shirts, $20 pick your prize tickets, vendor space, 2 Ride Bracelets, link on web sites/ Facebook
- $50 – Bronze Sponsor – Small Line on T-shirt, One (1) shirt), Discounted Vendor space of $20
- $25 (plus item donation) – Vendor Space available! $25 for the entire day, 9am-5pm., plus donate 1 raffle prize to our cause.
Special Thanks to the SHS and American Veterans for helping us! Funds raised after expenses donated to the Massachusetts Motorcyclists Survivor’s Fund, to help other local families of riders killed and/or seriously injured in accidents, and to promote motorcycle awareness aimed towards reducing accidents.
There will be many activities going on all day long, from kids activities/face painting/etc, to a Biker Rodeo, including the Slow Ride challenge, ball0on toss, Pie Eating Contest, ring toss on bikes and weenie eating ride contest. BIKE SHOW! You think you have a nice bike? Enter it to with a trophy! Peoples Choice winners 1st, 2nd & 3rd. Food concessions will be available on site for additional cost.