On Saturday, August 16th, the second day of the 2014 Riders Helping Riders Weekend Rally + 15th Annual Nelson’s Ride, there will be small group rides to various North Shore destinations and supporting stores and eateries.
For more information, or to sign up for small group rides (4-8 riders), please email Frankie Woods and be sure to include how many riders would like to join the ride, and to which destination.
Rides will leave at staggered times, depending upon demand. Stay tuned for a likely special “I’m Riding in Memory Of….” ride in progress.
- 11:00am: Small group ride to Bentley’s Saloon in Arundel, ME
- 11:30am: Small group ride to The Chop Shop Pub in Seabrook, NH
- 1:00pm: Small group ride to Hodgies Ice Cream in Amesbury, MA
- 3:00pm: Small group ride to Rockport, MA / Gloucester, MA / Cape Ann
- 4:00pm: Small group ride to Rochester Harley (led by Boston HOG) in Rochester, NH