Riders Helping Riders – Massachusetts Motorcyclists Survivor’s Fund, Inc. and Check Twice Signs / Paul W. Cote bring you a Motorcycle Show with Masters of Mini and Hill-Climb Racing and MORE !
August 16th, 2017 – Sorry . . . advance registration for this event is FULL – limited to 40 Hill-Climbers for their MAXIMUM enjoyment and safety. Come out August 19th and see the action at the Amesbury Sports Park !
- Hill Climb Registration is limited to total of 40 Registered Riders
- Must be Registered by August 15th – no walk or ride-ins
- Must Attend one (1) Pre-Ride Safety Awareness Briefing Thursday or Friday night, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. or Saturday a.m., 8 – 9 a.m.
- $25 Initial Registration includes One (1) Class
- $10 per additional Hill-Climb Class
- $5 Cash Refund at the Safety Meeting for AMA Members who show membership ID card
- $25 Cash Refund at the Safety Meeting for pre-registered Masters of Mini Racers. (Mini-Racers pay only $10 per Hill-Climb Class. Register your Mini for Mini-Racing here.)
Each Class registration includes three (3) practice rides and best of two competition rides. Once we are done with all the Classes, . . . the Hill is OPEN for MORE RUNS !
- 50cc – 4 to 8 years old, 0cc to 50cc.
- 65cc – 6 to 11 years old, 0cc to 65cc 2 stroke, 0cc to 90cc 4 stroke.
- 85cc JR – Riders 7-11 years old, 52-85cc 2-stroke and 52-150cc 4-stroke, maximum 16” rear and 19” front wheels
- 85cc SR – Riders 12-15 years old, 66-85cc 2-stroke and 75-150cc 4-stroke, maximum 16” rear and 19” front wheels
- 150 JR – Riders 11 – 15 years old, 86 to 150cc
- Woman’s JR – Female Riders 4 to 11 years old, 0-85cc 2-stroke or 0-150cc 4-stroke, maximum 16” rear and 19” front wheels
- Woman’s SR – Riders 12 or older. 86cc to open. (Must be 14 to ride 250cc and over)
- 125 – 86cc to 125cc
- 200 – 126cc to 200cc 2 stroke, 126cc to 250cc 4 stroke
- 250 – 201cc to 250cc
- 450 -251cc to 450cc
- 600 – 451cc to 600cc
- 750 – 601cc to 750cc
- Open – 751cc to Open
- Senior 40+ – Riders 40 or older – any cc
- Super Senior 50+ – Riders 50 and older – any cc
- 4 Stroke – 86cc to 600cc
- 400 Stock – 86cc to 400cc Stock wheelbase
- Open Stock – 401cc to Open Stock wheelbase
- Vintage – 86cc to open, motor over 30 years (1987) old
- Dirt Trikes – ATC’s – OPEN – NO LIMITS
- Dirt Trikes – Pull Start – OPEN – LIMITS
- The minimum age for amateur riders is 12. In all events, a rider must be 14 or older to ride motorcycles above 250cc.
- If you sign up for a class, you are not authorized to race in you will not be allowed to race and you will forfeit your entry fee for that class.
- If you are late for your race in classes you signed up for you will forfeit entry fee.
Minimum of four (4) riders per Class needed. If a Class has less than four (4) pre-registered by August 15, we reserve the right to move your registration up/down/sideways to another like/similar Class.